Acceptable Use Policy
Teztech and its affiliates provide to business and consumer users several information technology related services, including such services as Internet access, various electronic mail (email) packages and services, World Wide Web hosting arrangements, server colocation and other online and Internet-related services.
Teztech reserves the right to refuse service to any individual, company or corporation. In addition, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate service to a client whose activities may be deemed detrimental to our client base. As a courtesy, we will always attempt to contact our clients to determine if other Teztech plans may better suit their needs.
It is contrary to Teztech policy for any user of any of these services to effect or participate in any of the following activities through a Teztech-provided service:
- To post ten (10) or more messages similar in content to Usenet or other newsgroups, forums, email mailing lists or other similar groups or lists;
- To post to any Usenet or other newsgroup, forum, email mailing list or other similar group or list articles which are off-topic according to the charter or other owner-published FAQ or description of the group or list;
- To send unsolicited email messages to more than twenty-five (25) email users, if such unsolicited email messages could reasonably be expected to provoke complaints;
- To falsify user information provided to Teztech or to other users of the service in connection with use of a Teztech service; and
- To engage in any of the foregoing activities by using the service of another provider, but channeling such activities through a Teztech account, re-mailer, or otherwise through a Teztech service or using a Teztech account as a mail-drop for responses or otherwise using the services of another provider for the purpose of facilitating the foregoing activities if such use of another party's service could reasonably be expected to adversely affect a Teztech service.
- To use Teztech services for illegal activities and activities harmful to others computers, data, software or networks including but not limited to hacker activities, virus creation and distribution, denial of services attacks, email bombs etc.
- To use Teztech services to post the following on the Internet
- Copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property infringement, including but not limited to offering pirated computer programs or links to such programs, serial or registration numbers for software programs, copyrighted music, copyrighted images; copyrighted texts etc.
- Displaying material that exploits children under 18 years of age;
- Displaying material containing nudity or pornographic material of any kind
- Providing material that is offensive to the online community, including but not limited to profanity, bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred, etc.
- Promoting or providing information about illegal activities, promoting physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promoting any act of cruelty to animals;
- Defaming any person or group;
- Promoting or soliciting for participation in multilevel marketing or pyramid schemes.
- Gathering personally identifiable information for unlawful purposes.
Furthermore it is contrary to Teztech's policy to send unsolicited emails to addresses of Teztech customers, unless the sender has a business or personal relationship to those Teztech customers. This rule applies regardless of whether the sender is Teztech customer, or has used a Teztech account to send these emails.
Teztech considers the above practices to constitute abuse of our service and of the recipients of such unsolicited mailings and/or postings, who often bear the expense. Therefore, these practices are prohibited by Teztech's terms of service. Engaging in one or more of these practices will result in termination of the offender's account and/or access to Teztech services.
In addition, Teztech reserves the right, where feasible, to implement technical mechanisms which block multiple postings as described above before they are forwarded or otherwise sent to their intended recipients.
In addition to these activities, Teztech's terms of service also prohibit other forms of abuse such as harassment and the posting of illegal or unlawful materials, and Teztech will respond as appropriate to these other activities as well.
Nothing contained in this policy shall be construed to limit Teztech's actions or remedies in any way with respect to any of the foregoing activities, and Teztech reserves the right to take any and all additional actions it may deem appropriate with respect to such activities, including without limitation taking action to recover the costs and expenses of identifying offenders and removing them from the Teztech service, and levying cancellation charges to cover Teztech's costs in the event of disconnection of dedicated access for the causes outlined above. In addition, Teztech reserves at all times all rights and remedies available to it with respect to such activities at law or in equity.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please send email to support@Teztech.com .